Blue Water Desalination offers several distinct lines of watermakers to suit the needs of most commercial vessels from work boats to tankers and expedition vessels. The following is just a sample of watermaker systems that can be applied for commercial use, and we can easily custom design a system to fulfill the freshwater demands of your vessel or fleet without consuming too much space.
The LEGEND LX series is the world’s first fully automatic Megayacht & Commercial size watermaker. The Legend LX offers one-touch operation and continuous monitoring to maximize product water production and quality through the 7” full-color touch screen, which provides an intuitive interface between the user and the system.
The EXPLORER LX series offers semi-automatic operation in a wide range of capacities to fit the needs of most large yachts and commercial vessels. The system is operated by traditional switches and a manually adjusted back pressure regulating valve and a LCD display indicates product water salinity and system status.
The LEGEND series features the latest in watermaker control technology with its industry leading 7” full color icon driven touch screen controller and capacities ranging from 475 gallons per day up to 1850 gallons per day. All Legend series systems use the same pump and motor assemblies and are fully upgradeable.
The EXPLORER series offers a more traditional mechanical control system combined with constant electronic monitoring of key system functions. Like the Legend, the Explorer is available in capacities starting at 475 gallons per day ranging up to 1800 gallons per day and are fully upgradeable.
All Blue Water systems feature:
- Fresh Water Flush system
- High Rejection membranes
- Quiet & reliable high pressure pumps
- Product water Carbon filter
- Dual voltage 50/60 Hz motors
- Stainless steel booster pump shaft
- Designed for ease of service & maintenance
- Installation kit with bronze sea strainer
- No charge upgrade to Commercial Pre-filter**
- No charge Oil/Water Separator assembly available**
** When ordered with a system
Commercial systems feature:
- 316 stainless steel direct drive high pressure pump with long life seals
- Open frame for ease of maintenance
- IP 56 rated motors, touch screen and touch pad
- High and low pressure switches
- Commercial grade transducers
- Manifold designed to reduce plumbing connections
- Powder coated frames with vibration and shock isolators
- Available in Single or Three Phase
- Low voltage controls
- Worldwide service
All systems are also available in modular, customizable component versions and we offer a full lineup of filters, remotes, fluids and other accessories.